"This mic is awesome! I did a comparison of it and an AKG414 and Neumann TLM49 on vocals, guitars and guitar cabinets. Overall I'd go with the Lewitt LCT240." - Scott Shield, Recording Engineer
"There's plenty of competition but we found it an excellent inexpensive stand in for its pricier big brother and a great all rounder for your studio. Build wise it's world class.. modern sound, it sounded great.. versatile sound." - MusicRadar
With the LCT 240 2/3-inch diaphragm condenser microphone, LEWITT introduces a high precision multi-purpose tool that sets new benchmarks in terms of performance and ease of use. Designed for use in live performances as well as (home) studio recordings, the LCT 240 will leave a lasting impression with users expecting accurate and unaltered tracking of speech, vocals and instruments.
The LCT 240 is equipped with a high-performance back-electret capsule delivering a warm, distortion-free and natural sound. The very low self-noise and a wide dynamic range ensures a detailed sound reproduction in any setting. Like all models of the Authentica series, the LCT 240 also features a transformerless circuitry which makes it immune to electromagnetic interference.
Technological improvements such as automatic attenuation and clipping history, as well as an illuminated user interface and pushbuttons that allow for noiseless switching, make this sturdy all-rounder a highly convenient and reliable choice.
- 2/3-inch small-diaphragm capsule with ultra-thin externally biased, gold-layered low mass diaphragm for powerful and neutral sound reproduction
- Neutral frequency response for authentic sound onstage or in the studio
- Cardioid polar pattern for effective isolation of the main sound source
- Low self-noise and a total dynamic range of 130 dB provides an outstanding acoustic presence and powerful yet authentic sound
- 3-position switchable pre-attenuation pad (0 dB, 10 dB, and 20 dB) for handling extremely high sound pressure levels and 3-position high-pass filter
- Illuminated user interface for quick and easy handling even in dark environments
- Noiseless pushbuttons for quick and easy attenuation and high-pass filter selection
- Clipping history, automatic attenuation and key-lock provide error-free recording and unparalleled ease of use
- Rugged black all-metal construction for durable performance onstage and in the studio
- Extra-large hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille provides an open acoustic environment and prevents unwanted internal reflections
- Immune to electromagnetic interference thanks to transformerless preamplifier circuitry
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, LCT 40 Wx windshield and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
- Lead and background vocals
- Acoustic instruments // piano, guitar, drums, percussion, strings...
- Overhead miking // drums, percussion...
- Room ambiance pick-up // guitar amplifier, drums...
- Wind instruments // brass and woodwinds...
- Live and studio applications
- Recording, home recording